International business, foreign direct investment, Chinese foreign relations, outward FDI of Chinese multinational companies.
She is the author of about 40 scientific papers, scientific and educational materials, textbooks.
1. S.Pysarenko, L. Ukrayinets, L. Chernyaha. Characteristic of current development of world economy: course of lectures . – L’viv, ZUKC, 2016 – 207 p. (in Ukrainian)
2. Pysarenko S.M., Ukrayinets L.A. Economy and foreign economic relations of Ukraine: Student’s Book– K.: Znannya, 2015 – 398 p. (in Ukrainian)
3. Ukrayinets L. International migration impact on trade and FDI between China and Africa //Visnyk L’vivs’koho universytetu. Seriya ekonomichna. – 2014. – Vypusk 51. – pp. 429 – 437(in Ukrainian)
4. L.Ukrainets. The empirical determinants of Chinese foreign direct investments in Africa//Ecological and economic problems of international trade and investments: Materials of the Second International Scientific Conference, Lviv, Ukraine, October 22-23, 2013/ Edited be Prof. Dr. Ihor Hrabynskyi – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2013 – Part I – pp. 53-54
5. Lilia Ukraynets. The Key Factors Of Chinese Foreign Direct Investment To Africa Determined By Means Of Tobit-Analysis// Journal Of European Economy – Vol. 12 (№ 4). December 2013 – 441-454 рр.
In 1998 -2003Ms Lilia Ukrainets studied at the Faculty of International Relations of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, specialized in international economic relations.
In 2003 – 2006 she was postgraduate student at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. In 2007 she upheld her thesis, and in 2013 was entitled as associate professor.
Lilia lectures on International Management, Management of Innovations, Pricing on the world commodity markets and Electronic commerce
She took part in international internships in the Institute of European, Russian and Eurasian Studies, Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University, USA, Petrah Fund (02/2012 – 05/2012).
Page with teachers schedule not found!